quarta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2021

5Q: Escape room

Oh my God! Today's post is all English! And why?! Because I am graduating in the language and to earn my diploma this is necessary. I hope that the teacher is very proud of me. English is a very beautiful but also very difficult language for me. However, I believe that I got over a lot of things. Only for me to write a text in English is a great realization. 

I chose to write about one movie that I have watched recently. The movie is called Escape room. I will take it on the space 5 Q - when I talk of movies from of five perspectives which are: moralgood scenebad sceneprofile and opinion. Read?! Come with me, reader!


May contain spoilers!



Moral

You are cappable of agreeing to everything for money? To be face to face with the fears, dangers, traps on the imersive rooms enigmatics? The production shows that we can face, or not, our fears, and to they may or may not be lethal. 


Good scene

The end of movie when one of players survive to one of the rooms surprisingly.


Bad scene

Some scenes that fled much of the reality, like rooms in the middle of snow and cold, rooms upside down. And everything that in the building in the middle of city. It is necessary to watch the movie with a certain imagination.


Profile

Six strangers pass for complicated moments of their lifes. They are invited mysteriously to the unconvencional experiment. They must stay in imersive enigmatic rooms full of traps. The one that gets out will win one million of dollars. However, they realize that the dangers are much more letal than they imagined. They need to act fast to unravel the clues that are given.



Opinion

The movie is good, although the scenes are repetitives and make no sense. The movie is one mere entertainment that does not go deep with the characters' lives, although they let us know a little of their lives. "Escape room" holds the attention for several moments and you root for the players to leave unharmed of the rooms, although you know that not all come out alive from there, you even get to bet in who will be the next to die (I got the order right by several moments). It already has a sequel and I look forward to watching it. Watch the trailer down bellow. J-J




By: Emerson Garcia

7 comentários :

  1. Que chique um post e inglês hehe!
    Não conhecia esse filme, mas parece ser algo bem tenso...
    Porém adoroo filmes assim hehehe!

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Congratulations, boy. I'm really proud of what you've become and eager to see what's yet to come.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Parece ser intenso, interessante, gostei dessa resenha

    Beijos
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Interessante o post. Gostei. Abraço!



    http://lucianootacianopensamentosolto.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Parabéns JJ pelo seu inglês, também tenho minhas dificuldades kkkk!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Congratulations, you did a good job! Quanto ao filme, ele me lembrou um pouco um outro filme (mais antigo) chamado 'O Cubo'.

    Beijo

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigado por mostrar seu dom. Volte sempre ;)

Nos siga nas redes sociais: Fanpage e Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template por Kandis Design